9/30/2017

Gutter Runners ! Second wave !

Let's keep with the Eshin vibe, just because Ninja rats!

I got a crush on those ones really,
I used the following kits:
Plague Furnace: Skaven crew
Clanrats: 1 skaven bodies, weapons
DoomWheel: Skaven crew
Spirit Host: hands

I guess tackling those 5 guys was a joy, they are amongst the top Skaven made by GW during the past years, and by far the best Pestilens, I would love to see more of those and maybe one day having a wider range!
I mainly got rid of the horns and some bulbs, I used a bit of green stuff to make some more tissues and to lengthen their skirts (a bit unimaginative, but modelling a foot turned to be a disaster)

Even though they look dirty and Quasimodo-like, I really love them !



Putting things into perspective I noticed that they would have been perfect as a base for Skryre Acolyte. But hey, I'll use those to backstab my enemies !!

Cheers !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire