9/25/2017

Gutter Runners ! First wave !

Let's HIDE !

The idea behind the crazily innovative and clumsy Skaven has always been cool, and the clan Skryre represents this concept extremely well. But let's face it... What's better than a NINJA RAT!

Yeah, you got it, I'm a huge fan of the Eshin concept. and I want it to be a core clan in my project. However the range is currently not so well "furbished", to say the least...
What does that mean? I have to use my modelling skills... And frankly, most of the time it's pretty tragic, although In the end I always end up convincing myself that I have to practice or else, get those terrible 30 years old gutter runners.

I think this project started thanks to Max Faleij work.
His step by step is just awesome, and gives a vibe of sneakery and Eshiness that represents perfectly what the Eshin clan is, to me.

By the way, the whole website is awesome !

I therefore used the following kits:
Plagueclaw Catapult: Rats
Island of Blood: Pack master body and some dagues
Spirit Host: Hands
The painting recipe is the same as usual.
The black is applied the following way: base of Abaddon Black, lining of Sotek Green, I enlighten it with a bit of Celestra Grey and I end up with pure Celestra Grey on the edges. The lighter your paint, the lesser you tend to apply it, as you don't want to cover the previous layer.
 
I tried as much as possible, to give a sneaky vibe just by repositioning the arms, hands and weapons. Most of the time the greenstuff is here to hide the joints between the arms and the hands. It's pretty messy but it looks okish in the end.


Cya rats !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire