9/13/2017

Warlock Engineer & Arch-Warlock aka: Professor Xavier


Some more Skryre !!!

The first one freshly came out with the re-edition of "Island of Blood"
I didn't change my approach with that one regarding the painting, I might just have added some Typhus Corrosion on the blade.
The skull has been painted with a base of Zandri Dust, enlightened up with a mix of Ushabti Bone and the previous paint, with a final touch of pure Ceramite White on the edges.


 
I painted the thin rope with a base of Abaddon Black , I went for a thing lining of Sotek Green , on which I'll add some Celestra Grey. I'll finish with some pure Celestra grey that I apply very slightly.
The skin received some shades of Reikland Fleshshade, or Carroburg Crimson (I add a lot of water to my mix as I found that otherwise the pigments are far too strong and will ruin your previous layers of skin).




Arch-Warlock !!!!!!
I didn't think too much for the name of my second hero,  Professor Xavier, I used the following kits to make it.

Deathwheel Skaven : Pilote, head and seat
Plagueclaw Catapult: Wooden wheels, and right arm
Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii Rangers: The gun, left arm and the Talkie-Walkie.
Skaven Warlord: The banner
Weapon team Warpfire Thrower: The backpack.
Regarding the small wheels, Kristobal provided them, therefore I have no clue where they come from.



The idea was to have an old rat on his rocking chair carrying around his Winchester.



In game the Arch-Warlock is super badass and freakingly tough. For its point, he is a very good deal, plus, he is riding a wheelchair !!

I really enjoyed the conversion, regarding the painting process, you can find everything in the following article.



See ya rats !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire